For the past few years, we have been organizing the few tasks that need to be done to help keep the Gunston Music program running smoothly. Dozens of parent volunteers have made the job easy! Some of the tasks that help the Music program are:
- Putting together a mailing list at the beginning of the year
- Ordering tux shirts and t-shirts at the beginning of the year
- Organizing bake sales and dinners for the winter and spring concerts to raise money for new instruments, scholarships for the music competitions, etc.
- Helping with the music department spring trip at the end of the year.
Music Booster Leaders and Points of Contact
- Music Booster Leaders-in-Training – Learn what Joan and Nara do so they can leave the program in good hands. It’s not a tough job and there are many rewards.
- Coordinate Concert Dinners
- Coordinate Bake Sales