Mr. Luttrell and Ms. Shanker created these videos to help teach students how to access databases, search for information, and cite their sources.
You will need to be logged into your APS OneLogin account to access these videos.
- What are databases and why you need them.
- Accessing library databases at Gunston
- Keyword searching in databases
- Creating your account in NoodleTools (citation manager)
- Creating a new project in NoodleTools
- Citing database articles, websites, and books in NoodleTools
- Exporting your bibliography to Google Docs