There are so many ways to keep reading this summer! See below for information on Arlington Public Library’s summer reading program, e-books and e-audiobooks, suggested books, and high school reading lists for rising 9th graders.
Arlington Public Library’s Summer Reading Program
Have a library card? If not, don’t worry! They’re FREE and available to everyone in the community. Just use this application.
E-books and E-audiobooks
Download 2 free e-audiobooks every week this summer through SYNC: a free summer audiobook program for teens. Geta new books every week from April 25 – August 1, 2019.
Suggested Reading Lists
- Diverse Summer Reading List
- Association for Library Service to Children Summer Reading List
- Young Adults’ Choices Reading List
- The Horn Book Summer Reading List for 2019
- Kirkus Best Books of 2018 – Teen and Middle Grade
- School Library Journal’s Best Books of 2018
High School Summer Reading for Rising 9th Graders