There are so many ways to keep reading this summer! See below for information on Arlington Public Library’s summer reading program, eBooks and eAudiobooks, and suggested books to read this summer.
Arlington Public Library’s Summer Reading Program
Join Arlington Public Library’s all-online Summer Reading Challenge! Explore tons of fun online programs and challenges, support the Arlington Food Assistance Center while you read, and get the chance to win fun prizes! You can also check out this flier for more information.
Have a library card? If not, don’t worry! They’re FREE and available to everyone in the community. Just use this application.
Gunston eBooks and eAudiobooks
eBooks and eAudiobooks are available through the Gunston Library all summer long! For more information on how to access these resources, please check out our Remote Access to Library Resources videos.
eBooks and eAudiobooks
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks from Arlington Public Library.
Download 2 free e-audiobooks every week this summer through SYNC: a free summer audiobook program for teens. Geta new books every week from April 30 – July 29, 2020.
Suggested Reading Lists
- We Need Diverse Books Summer Reading Series
- School Library Journal’s Best Books of 2019
- The Horn Book Summer Reading List 2020
- Association for Library Services to Children’s 2020 Summer Reading List
- 2020 Capitol Choices Noteworthy Books for Children and Teens
- Gunston What to Read Next webpage